Swimming Pool Service Cleaner/Technician “Pool Man / Woman”
Do you like being outdoors? Are you hard working and a conscientious individual?
DO THESE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE YOU?
- I like being outdoors
- I am a happy person
- I have a positive attitude
- I like puppies and dogs
- I am not scared of hard physical work
- I want a job that has a future
- I am conscientious, teachable and coachable
If these statements are true, we want to hear from you! You may be our next team member!
We are an established, high-quality pool service, repair, supply and construction company looking for one or more quality pool cleaners/technicians. For over 40 years, our company has provided service to the residential pool industry.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
If you are an early riser with a good attitude, time management skills and are dedicated to providing quality service, this may be the team for you. We are looking for individuals who want to grow with our company and become a valuable asset in increasing the size and quality of our service.
Experience preferred, but we’ll train the right individual.
- Excellent customer service
- Servicing residential pools and spas
- Communicating effectively with the office, management and customers
- Minor repairs
- Utilizing our dispatching program and regularly updating status and notes on each job
- Occasional attendance of meetings and training
- Reliable open bed pickup truck
- Valid California driver’s license, registration and insurance with clean DMV record
- Clean appearance – well groomed, neat and organized
- Drug free
- Working smartphone phone and basic knowledge of its use in order to text pictures
- Able to swim
- Able to lift 50 lbs with ease
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Honest, dependable and consistent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team player who is willing to follow directions and go above and beyond for customers
- Able to pass background check
- Fluent in English
- Previous pool industry experience
- Pool route experience (commercial or residential)
- Knowledge of different pumps and operations
- Knowledge of how to use and analyze Taylor Test Kit
- Mornings and afternoons
- Monday-Saturday during summer
- Monday-Friday during winter
ROUTE SERVICE AREA(S):
Typically tight residential service area (approximately 12-16 stops per day) in the following areas:
- Aliso Viejo
- Buena Park
- Costa Mesa
- Dana Point
- Fountain Valley
- Garden Grove
- Huntington Beach
- La Habra
- La Palma
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Woods
- Lake Forest
- Los Alamitos
- Mission Viejo
- Newport Beach
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- Santa Ana
- Seal Beach
- Villa Park
- Yorba Linda
WHAT WE PROVIDE/OFFER:
- Competitive pay within industry, negotiable based on ability and knowledge
- Tools, supplies and chemicals for maintenance
- Uniform (company shirt)
- Growth potential into repair/management staff
- 1099 independent
Please contact us today if you are interested, and let us know why you are the person for this job.
Those who see themselves as a project leader/foreman are encouraged to provide a resume.
Call Mary, office manager, at +1 (714) 998-9620 and email us through the form below. Be sure to include your name and phone number so we may contact you.
We will contact individuals who may be a good fit, and look forward to finding that person!
Tags: pool technician, pool cleaner, pool cleaning, swimming pool, pool man, pool woman, pool repairs, equipment repairs, pool service